Seeking ref on "drying of figs"

Mokhtar HIRECH hm at cao-vlsi.ibp.fr
Fri Jun 23 12:02:11 EST 1995

Hello everybody out there!

I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend
(I'm in computer engineering and I'm ready to help you but just in
this field :))) who don't have access to internet.
My friend is working toward her master thesis on "Drying of figs".
Presently she has some problems in writing her dissertation.
So, please could you help her in giving some references (books,
papers, etc..) or anything you think will be useful.

I'm ready to give more details if necessary.

Best regards & thank you very much in advance.

Mokhtar