Australian Flowers

Russell Klopper klopper at iinet.com.au
Sat Jun 24 21:15:25 EST 1995

Im aware that this is not an apprpriate group for any crass commercial
listing so please dont flame me.

Below is in part an add but also an invitation to visit our www site to
see images of Australian native flowers.

NEW WEB PAGE    http://www.iinet.net.au/~total/

Total Flower Exports is located in Western Australia where unusual and
unique wild flowers grow in abundance.

We are major exporters of dried flowers which can be made into a
beautiful arrangement in your own home that will last for years.

We can mail you a sampler box for US$30 plus $10 p&p which will provide
enough flowers to make 2 large arrangements.

CONTENTS        STEMS

MINI HOLLY              7
KUNZEA                  3
BOOKLEAF                5
CHINESE PUZZLE          5
BANKSIA COLOURED        2
SPARSA                  5
TI TREE COLOURED        5
NITENS                  5
BILLY BUTTONS           10
TI TREE WHITE PRESV     5

Payment by Bank check,visa or mastercard.

E-Mail your order to klopper at iinet.com.au

Or view our new www site at:-http://www.iinet.net.au/~total/

THIS SHOWS PICTURES AND HAS AN ORDER FORM

Russell Klopper