Botanists please read!

Daniel Frey frey at umnw.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 26 10:08:27 EST 1995

Hello everybody

For my Ph.D. thesis about the Aconitum lycoctomum group (Ranunculaceae)
I'm looking for any exact places in Europe where yellow flowering Aconitum
species are growing. It would be very helpful for planning collecting
excursions this summer. If you know anything about yellow Aconitum or know
somebody else who might know something please inform me as well.
I'm looking forward to any answer. Thank you in advance

ABU (Anna-Barbara Utelli)
Daniel Frey                             Tel: +41 1 6323854
Geobotanical Institute                  Fax: +41 1 3854204
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Zollikerstrasse 107
CH-8008 Zuerich                   Email  frey at umnw.ethz.ch