wanted: information about anthocyanin production in sedum

Maaike Hendriksen lmhendriksen at rulsfb.LeidenUniv.nl.
Thu Jun 29 05:57:15 EST 1995

Hello dear reader!
This spring I did a mini project on decoloration of Sedum as a consequence of anthocyanin
production. We expexted to find either green or red and intermediate colour, but we also found
some sort of orange colour and intermediates between orange and green and between orange and
red. We wondered if orange is a (the) intermediate between green and red, or if a green sedum
can either turn into a red or a orange one. Is there any one who can solve this problem?