>>What's the best type of vine to grow on a balcony?<<

Gerald W. Roe en767 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Wed Mar 1 02:42:14 EST 1995

Patience, please. I often inform people that this group is generally a more scientific discussion
of plants, whereas rec.gardens is where they want to be. But a
new user who is a houseplant hobbyist can easily make a mistake.
I know I did. I think the name of this group is rather misleading
to a horticulturist, so why not be nice?
--
Trans-Pacific Nursery        Rare and Exotic Plants
Email catalog available      Timber Press books discounted