Non-Destructive Method for Nitrogen

Glenn M. Berntson berntson at oeb.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 1 15:37:57 EST 1995

John Aber of the University of New Hampshire has been working with this
technology in conjunction with remote sensing.  You might want to do a
literature search with his name (and his graduate student Mary Martin) to
see if you can find anything.  I am not immediately aware of any
publications of their work.