Book of Vietnamese plants ???

Anna Kettle Anna at altern8.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 5 13:40:51 EST 1995

I often go on walking holidays around the UK and I like to take
with me a book of native wildflowers, so when I see an odd plant, I
can find out more about it.  (Some people say that this is an
excuse to sit down and stop walking!)

I'm visiting Vietnam in May and I'd like to take with me a book
which describes the local plants.  Can anyone recommend a book to
take, which is accurate, comprehensive and not too heavy to carry
around?

Thanks, Anna ;-)

         ~~ Anna Kettle                         Kettle Networks Ltd
 |"""|  ~          8 Somerset Road, Bristol, BS4 2HU, England
 / ^ \//    Computer network consultancy, installation and training
|_____|     Anna at altern8.demon.co.uk          +44 (0)117  971  7518