ms mutant

Hwang Jongpil z942460 at AXP3400.KYUNGPOOK.AC.KR
Mon Mar 6 08:52:17 EST 1995

Hello,
I am  a graduate student in  Korea and I am  studying on the  male
sterility in Arabidopsis thaliana  and I have some ms mutant lines.
To test whether our  ms mutant lines are alleles with others, I  need
to get Arbidopsis ms mutant series.

If someone  know E-mail address of  Dr J. Dawson  or Dr Mulligen
BJ who  have ms mutant series  (msH, msZ, ms1, msK  msY, msW
Can. J. Bot Vol 71: 629-638, 1992), could you inform me their E-mail
address

Ilsun Jung
Fax. 82-53-944-0516
E-mail address  dukimÚPbh.kyungpook.ac.kr