The constant temperature of cactus

tsaips at tsaips at
Wed Mar 8 12:55:56 EST 1995

         Recently,I research the cactus homeostasis temperature in body.
    I have some questions about the cactus life system.Hope you can give
    me the answers about the experiment.Please give me the way how to
    find the information about this.Thanks.

      1.What living system the plants in desert depend on ?

      2.How does the enzyme in the cactus work for life ?

      3.The temperature-limit about the enzyme in cactus?

      4.The inside-structure about cactus ?

     If you have any comment ,please post here or E-mail to me
               tsaips at
                                     by C.S.H from R.O.C