Help! The ants have invaded my house!

Bil E. Goat bill at Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Mar 9 15:40:08 EST 1995

In article 17158 at lafn.org, al163 at lafn.org (Caron Westland) writes:

>I've tried everything from commercialized ant killing products to home
>remedies. >
>Thanks in advance.
>--
>Today is the first day of the rest of your dreams....
>                         Caron A. Westland
>                         al163 at lafn.org

	HI Caron et al,

	Lemon Pledge (tm) works well.  Spray the bugs and any access areas
thoroughly.  It will need to be reapplied periodically.
		Good Hunting (Anting),
		bil

Disclaimer: NO, the words are correct, but you are Syntactically Challenged!

	      * BIL  at Campbell, Ca.
        __ o  * Ride for Life             Reply:
      _`\<,   * Vegies for Fuel              To: bill at scndprsn.Eng.Sun.COM
     (_)/(_)  * Reiki for Health                 Bil Shannon