Non-Destructive Method for Nitrogen

Steven Lyle Noffsinger snoffsin at ag.auburn.edu
Sat Mar 11 14:34:44 EST 1995

Pierre,

Isn't this a destructive method (at least destructive of the plant tissue
which is analyzed)?  The same NIR or near-infrared reflectance analysis
which is used in the analysis of forage samples by agronomists?  I'll
forward your question to the forage analysis lab in our department.

Steve Noffsinger
Ph.D., Auburn University