SMELLY IVY

Michael Behr mabehr at mit.edu
Sun Mar 12 14:30:07 EST 1995

I've been growing two different types of ivy on my windowsill for a couple
months now.  I'm not expert enough to know which types.

In the last two days or so, they've started smelling like BARF!
I've got <0 clue what's going on...but I dont want to throw them out.
If they're supposed to smell like barf, they're in the river before
you can wink, and bob's your uncle.  But I would sorta like to keep them.

-Mike

I dont really read this newsgroup much, so if you could also send
a reply to mabehr at mit.edu, Id appreciate it.