Research interest in stomata

meng xu mxu at UNLGRAD1.UNL.EDU
Tue Mar 14 21:40:23 EST 1995

I am a graduate student in the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. My
research interest is in the area of ecophysiological aspect of
stomata. My recent work involves in the simulation of stomatal
conductance under different soil and atmospheric conditions.
Therefore, the research progress in the mechanism of stomatal opening
and closing, and in the area of the effects of ambient conditions on the
stomata can give me helpful insight on the simulation model of
stomatal conductance.