Change name of this group

Gerald W. Roe en767 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Sun Mar 19 14:21:53 EST 1995

It seems to me that confusion would be avoided if this group's
name was changed to bionet.botany or something similar. The  word
"plants" is understandably misunderstood to have to do with
gardening and horticulture, and the result is a great many mis-
placed posts. I read gardening groups as well, so I don
don't care, but it would be better for the poster and for the
grumpy botanist if these posts were properly directed.
--
Trans-Pacific Nursery        Rare and Exotic Plants
Email catalog available      Timber Press books discounted