African Violet Problem,,,

Scott Brenkert ATLR23A at
Mon Mar 20 23:59:40 EST 1995

     I've heard fish emulsion is good, but you have to put up with the
     If the soil is hard, but the roots are growing through it, don't
worry.  When it's time to repot (I suspect it's in a 4" pot,) pot-up to a
6" pot and use a soil with alot of peat moss and vermiculite in it.
Break up the hard soil only on the edges, to induce better soil-to-soil
contact with the new soil.
     Water from the bottom if possible, never get water on the foliage.
Make the water slightly warmer than room temperature.

  Any help would be