Native Plants

Jeffrey Kirby ez043438 at
Tue Mar 21 10:34:07 EST 1995

Michele Thomas (mthomas at wrote:

: I've been investigating native plant sources for zone 5 and have found a
: couple:  Barry Glick, Sunshine Farm and Gardens in West Virginia (for more
: info look at and Neil Diboll, Prairie
: Nursery in Wisconsin.

A source in California for natives (I think zones 9 and/or 10, but I'm
not sure) is Yerba Buena Nursery in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

Jeffrey A. Kirby -- Jester of Xanadu -- ez043438 at

I accept Brad as my superior in every way. Perhaps my mental and
emotional state may someday improve so I may get closer to his vast
mental prowess.