Gibberellic acid general info

Ray Dobert rdobert at NALUSDA.GOV
Tue Mar 21 11:00:50 EST 1995

Arthur,

In addition to the impact of GA's mentioned below on seed germination,
GA's (a group of some 80 or so related chemical structures) regulate a
number of other physiological responses, most notable among these being
internode, or stem, elongation. If you have specific questions let me
know.

Ray Dobert
BIC/NAL/USDA, Beltsville, MD