Change name of this group

charles dunn cddunn at monk.austin.cc.tx.us
Mon Mar 20 21:36:14 EST 1995

I concur.

Gerald W. Roe (en767 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu) wrote:

: It seems to me that confusion would be avoided if this group's
: name was changed to bionet.botany or something similar. The  word
: "plants" is understandably misunderstood to have to do with
: gardening and horticulture, and the result is a great many mis-
: placed posts. I read gardening groups as well, so I don
: don't care, but it would be better for the poster and for the
: grumpy botanist if these posts were properly directed.
: --
: Trans-Pacific Nursery        Rare and Exotic Plants
: Email catalog available      Timber Press books discounted