stomatal resistence model

dsniyogi at EOS.NCSU.EDU dsniyogi at EOS.NCSU.EDU
Wed Mar 22 12:20:51 EST 1995

Hi!

I am looking for a minimum stomatal resistence model which
can be coupled to a atmospheric boundary layer (ABL) model. I want to
incorporate some diagnostic or prognostic simulation routine which can
give me minimum stomatal resistence values which would go as one of the
inputs for the ABL model when considering vegetation on the surface.

Would be delighted to give all the info required to any one interseted
as to the working of the stomatal scheme for our model and how "your"
model can be coupled.

Thanks:
Dev Dutta S Niyogi
Dept of Marine Earth & Atmos. Sci.