Native Plants

Pierre A Plauzoles ae779 at lafn.org
Fri Mar 24 20:52:58 EST 1995

In a previous article, mthomas at osu.edu (Michele Thomas) says:

>I've been investigating native plant sources for zone 5 and have found a
>couple:  Barry Glick, Sunshine Farm and Gardens in West Virginia (for more
>info look at http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/) and Neil Diboll, Prairie
>Nursery in Wisconsin.
>
>Is anyone else interested in this subject and do you know of other sources?

Ok, this is not for USDA Zone 5, but rather for California, but it might
be of use to some who don't know about it....  The Theodore Payne
Foundation in Sun Valley, California (eastern part of Los Angeles' San
Fernando Valley has seeds and plants for a large selection of native
California plants and shrubs.

:-)
Pierre Plauzoles   ae779 at lafn.org
Canoga Park, California