alfalfa mosaic virus enhancer??

Dr. Dr.
Fri Mar 31 00:30:06 EST 1995

Can anyone tell me where I may obtain the alfalfa mosaic virus
transcriptional enhancer element? I am trying to obtain maximum
expression levels of a medically useful gene in tomato fruit.
Does anyone have the tandem cauliflower mosaic virus 35S promoters
which they would be willing to  give to me? With the combined effect of
the AMV enhancer and the CaMV 35S promoters, I may be able
to produce useful protein levels of in transformed plant tissues.