Fauna Census & Inventory methods

Una Smith una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu
Sat May 20 12:30:48 EST 1995

winston at zool.umd.edu (Keith Winston) writes:

>I am cross-posting this, please excuse duplications. ...

Nope, you did not cross-post your article.  You posted N separate
copies.  Cross-posting means posting *one* copy, with more than
one newsgroup in the Newsgroups: line.  Please read the man page
for your Usenet software.

>I need information on field census and inventory methods for
>(terrestrial) fauna.

This is not exactly relevant to bionet.plants.

Have you done a literature search, for starters?  There are many
recent texts on field census methods.  And bibliographic keyword
searches are quite useful for this field of ecological research.