Equisetum sps. for Zone 10?

Anthony Pigott pigotta.angec1.agw.bt.co.uk
Tue May 23 10:02:33 EST 1995

Gary Poyssick <Courseware at interramp.com> wrote:
>I have one growing in my backyard in Tampa. Want a piece? It grows like
>a weed. Quite invasive, actually. Reply here and I'll mail you some.

I didn't see the original news item but if you've got some Equisetum that
you're prepared to send, I'd be very grateful for it. I have a large
collection of mainly european horsetails and I'm keen to add north
american forms. It transplants best if you can extract plenty of the
rhizome!

Anthony Pigott
43 Molewood Road
Hertford