SSEEKING: Keith Saunders, Andrew P. Lucy, Simon N. Covey

Brian Fristensky frist
Tue May 23 16:35:30 EST 1995

If any of the authors of the following paper read this newsgroup,
please contact me. I am interested in clone pM4. Alternatively,
colleagues of these authors are encouraged to send me contact
information, or to inform the authors that I am trying to
contact them. Thank you.

Keith Saunders, Andrew P. Lucy and Simon N. Covey (1989) Characterization
of cDNA clones of host RNAs isolated from cauliflower mosaic virus-infected
turnip leaves. Phys. Plant Pathol. 35:339-346.

At the time of publication, these authors were in the

Dept. of Virus Research
John Innes Institute
AFRC Inst. of Plant Science Research
Nowrich UK

Brian Fristensky                |
Department of Plant Science     |  Life doesn't imitate art,
University of Manitoba          |  it imitates bad television.
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2  CANADA    |
frist at cc.umanitoba.ca           |
Office phone:   204-474-6085    |  Woody Allen, HUSBANDS AND WIVES
FAX:            204-261-5732    |
http://www.umanitoba.ca/Agriculture/Plant_Science/Fristensky/Fristensky.html