Help! Cyclamen

TracyJ8382 tracyj8382 at aol.com
Sat May 27 14:51:46 EST 1995

Carol, try getting your cyclamen more light. This time of year our potted
plants are entering dormancy - more like suspended animation - for the
summer. We grow them in a greehouse, so I don't know how much this will
apply to your circumstances. Sometimes the stems get really leggy;
sometimes the plants just stop growing until fall and cooler temperatures.
If you think your plant is going dormant, water it less, and keep it as
cool as possible. Good luck; cyclamen are wonderful treats in the middle
of winter when they burst into full bloom.
When you pray, move your feet.
Tracy Jones McVay
tracyj8382 at aol.com