Sugarcane breeding

Paul Carver P.A.Carver at .wlv.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 10:33:25 EST 1995

I am a PhD student in the U.K working on another similar plant,
Miscanthus sinensis ( a biomass crop). I enquired about work being
conducted on other similar crops including sugar cane. I was told that
the main source of information on sugar cane could be obtained from the
Brazilian sugar cane producers association. I have a more accurate
description of this contact and will send it to you when I have found it.
Hopfully it can be of some assitance to you.