Genus/species name for Barlett pear

wojcik wojcik at pmsrs4.pd9.ford.com
Tue Nov 14 11:54:29 EST 1995

	Can someone please tell me the correct species name for the Barlett
Pear? I know the genus is Pyrus, but I can't locate the name of the species.
I hope it's betulifolia, 'cause I've got 10 of them potted up, ready to
graft in the Spring. Hope I didn't order the wrong species.
	Anyway, if someone could please confirm the correct genus and species
name I would greatly appreciate it.

 Al Wojcik                                 |  Ford Motor Company, USA
 e-mail  : wojcik at pmsrs4.pms.ford.com      |  I am NOT a spokesperson!

		"The first rule of intelligent tinkering
		 is to save all the pieces."
					- Aldo Leopold