questions on Menthus spp.

Larry Daley daleyl at bcc.orst.edu
Mon Nov 13 20:29:19 EST 1995

To Kevin Andrew Tomlinson:

Re Mentha data

Try to contact Kim Hummer, curator, at USDA Clonal Germplasm Repository,
Corvallis, OR hummerk at bcc.orst.edu or hummerk at ava.bcc.orst.edu.  This
repository grows mint clones in tissue culture and holds a large
collection of mint clones.

I could not get through on your e-mail address so I posted this letter.

Best wishes

larry daley