questions on Menthus spp.

Larry Daley daleyl at
Mon Nov 13 20:29:19 EST 1995

To Kevin Andrew Tomlinson:

Re Mentha data

Try to contact Kim Hummer, curator, at USDA Clonal Germplasm Repository,
Corvallis, OR hummerk at or hummerk at  This
repository grows mint clones in tissue culture and holds a large
collection of mint clones.

I could not get through on your e-mail address so I posted this letter.

Best wishes

larry daley