PASSIFLORA INFORMATION AGAIN!!

Juli S Biro jbiro at uoguelph.ca
Sun Nov 19 18:33:09 EST 1995

Hello everybody!  It's me, Juli, the grad student that's interested in
Passiflora information.  I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote back
to me and gave me some information.  Some of it has proven quite
helpful.  I've been really busy and haven't had a chance to write to many
of you directly, yet.  I do plan to get in touch with a few of you
through e-mail.  There is one more thing however, I have recently found
out that I will be doing research on PASSIFLORA BIFLORA.  Interestingly
enough, I haven't found any information on this particular species!!  If
anybody has information on this exact species, it would be much
appreciated if you would pass it on to me.  Like I said, I've been very
busy with courses, assistant teaching, etc..., therefore I haven't had
much time for research.  I'm sure I will find information on my own,
however, any help getting started would be great!!

Thanks again,
	Juli