Stressing vegetation?

Matt Bullard mbullard at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 20 10:33:20 EST 1995

    I am interested in finding out how to stress vegetation in a way
that would make the vegetation look different from its surroundings.
The differences might need to be seen with the aid of some equipment,
possibly stressing the tree so it has a different infrared signature
than normal.  I would like to achieve this effect in a day or couple of
days.  I would greatly appreciate some suggestions or information on
where I could find out more on this subject.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Matt Bullard
mbullard at ix.netcom.com