Spider mite infested palms

Theo Baert Theo.Baert at ping.be
Wed Nov 22 13:01:54 EST 1995

---------------
>I've successfully used Schultz-Instant Insect Spray for Houseplants.
>It's in a pump spray, yellow and red bottle.
--------------
Spider mites are not insects. You can better use a special acaricide.
Your plants are ornamental, so you can use systemic products, absorbed
by the plant without harm for it. The spider feeding on the plant will
be killed. You can find a lot of different commercial products.
Be carefull, systemic products often are poisonous.

                         .  ~ .