Brain Shaped Plants

NENSLO nen at teleport.com
Fri Nov 24 01:44:10 EST 1995

	Does anyone have any recommendation for plants which are look
like brains?  I have a small cactus which looks very much like a brain,
and had a Celosia, or Chinese Woolflower which resembled a soft, fuzzy
yellow brain, but it just reached the end of its annual career. I got
five or six seeds out of it so may be able to grow some next year.
	If you've seen or heard of any other plants which produce
roundish convoluted brainlike structures I'd like to hear of them.  It's
just such a funny idea.

	Thanks,