Help! Carnation (Dianthus spp.) seed collector

Chris Heider heiderc at bcc.orst.edu
Mon Nov 27 19:40:10 EST 1995

Hi,

I would begin a search (I believe available by WWW) of the USDA-ARS National
Clonal Germplasm Repository collections.  I know that here in Corvallis,
Oregon (USA) there are collections of mainly fruit crops (such as Rubus,
Pinus, and Fragaria).  I think there are at least 5 of such repositories
in the USA, each specializing in different germplasm.Sorry, I do not have
the addresses available, but I know they are out there!

Best of Luck!

Chris Heider