REQ: Text book on "Plant-Animal Interactions"

Brian W. Tague taguebw at wfu.edu
Tue Nov 28 17:20:13 EST 1995

Greetings!
I am looking for recommendations on text books to use in a graduate
level course. The course in on "Plant-Animal Interactions". It will be
run by the Plant Focus Group in the Biology department here at Wake
Forest and none of the plant folks has expertise in this particular area
(although some of our colleagues are well-versed in the animal/insect
side of the equation). The students will have a variety of backgrounds,
abilities and interests, coming from our focus group and from our other
focus groups such as evolution/ecology and physiology/behavior.
So I guess the bottom line is that I'm looking for a text book that
covers a broad range of material (i.e., not just plant-insect or
plant-pathogen or plant-hervivore, etc.) and goes into sufficient detail
for graduate students (and to keep us all entertained).

Post here or e-mail me direct.

Thanks much!

Brian W. Tague
Department of Biology