New Web Site: SW School of Botanical Medicine

Michael Moore hrbmoore at rt66.com
Wed Oct 11 01:39:02 EST 1995

I finally got all of my teaching material in one place:

http://www.rt66.com/hrbmoore/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html

There is about 300K of school info and announcements about books, videos
and software I have written (but don't publish)...

The rest of the 27M of files are all my clinical manuals, nearly 350
photographs of medicinal plants (mostly taken in western North America),
OCRd classic texts in Eclectic and early Naturopathic medicine, etc..  I
hope you enjoy.

Michael Moore (hrbmoore at rt66.com)
http://www.rt66.com/hrbmoore/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html
All the SWSBM teaching and clinical manuals, JPEGs of Medicinal Plant
photographs and class announcements can be obtained at my web site.