'93 flood stats?

Lol Cooper lcooper at gpu5.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Oct 11 09:00:41 EST 1995

Hi plant netters, I am trying to locate some statistics on the amount of
crop losses (corn, soybeans etc) as a result of the floods of 1993 along
the Mississipi river.  Does anyone know how to access USDA files
(preferably via internet) to find such info.  I would also be interested
in losses due to other floods.  Please reply by email if possible.
Thanks in advance.

Lol Cooper
Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutritional Sciences,
Univ. of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta
Canada  T6G 2P5
Phone (403) 922-6858  Fax (403) 492-4265