Pepper comb tree

stephen fitzgerald stephenf at netspace.net.au
Mon Oct 16 02:04:21 EST 1995

J-Robert Thibault <J-Robert.Thibault at SBF.ULAVAL.CA> wrote:
>Hi all
>
>I am looking for the English scientific and Latin name of a tree growing
>in Australias usually known as the "pepper comb tree"
>
>Thanks
>
>J.-ROBERT THIBAULT

I have not heard of this tree but perhaps you are alluding to the
pepper-corn tree - Schinus molle which is very common in Australia but
comes from South America. It has little pink peppercorn-like fruits and
has a peppery smell about it. If not give us some more info on what you
are looking for

Regards,

Steve