peperomia

Peter Hein petor at texas.snafu.de
Wed Oct 18 10:33:31 EST 1995

How do I propagate peperomia!

I am into house plants and I wonder if anyone can help me with
peperomia plants. I cut off peperomia leaves at a friend's
place. He told me to put the leaves into water and soon there should
be some roots.

I did as he told me and now there is a tiny root coming out of the
stem of the leaf. Now do I have to wait like with African
Violets until little baby-leaves appear or can I just pot my
leaves as soon as the roots seem to be strong enough?

Please help, my friend live in a different city and it has to
work with the leaves I have!

Thanks.......Petor

Petor at texas.snafu.de