zizyphus jujuba

CRH inconnue
Thu Oct 19 21:10:38 EST 1995

In article (Dans l'article)
<NEWTNews.6212.814084428.da at Jerusalem.netvision.net.il>, hovav
<deshe at netvision.net.il> wrote (écrivait) :

> In article <45pt91$2t4 at swing.iinet.net.au>, <pcic at ois.com.au> writes:
> > Can anyone help with a link on the web to info on this plant.  It is a
>
> > type of deciduous plact - a chinese date.  We are looking to import if
>
> > possible.

species of Zizyphus.It bears fruits during the summer. In India there is a
hybrid devloped , the size of the fruit of which is as big as unshelled
walnut. Hmm..tastes quite good, wild is tastier than the cultivated.This
fruit is abundant in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra state, probably
one of the largest producers in India.

Are you sure you are not mixing 2 plants here ?