Req more info on Cheanorrhinum origanifolium

Yolanda van Nieuwkoop yolanda at worldaccess.nl
Sun Oct 29 16:18:06 EST 1995

Cheanorrhinum origanifolium 'Blue Dreams'  was given to me this July. It did not
come with a common name. It is a small  plant with blue flowers All the label
says it should grow in the sun. I put it on my terras in the sun and it has been
flowering ever since. I cannot find any reference to it in any of my books or in
the library. I would like to know more, like can it withstand frost, or maybe it
is an annual and where does it originally come from.

Yolanda at worldaccess.nl