7th Grade Science Project

laselva at interserv.com laselva at interserv.com
Wed Sep 6 15:55:25 EST 1995

Hello,

My name is Jessica. I am 12 years old and in the 7th grade. For my science project this quarter, I am
conducting an experiment involving plants and electricity. Specifically, I am researching the effect
electrical stimuli has on plant growth when applied to plant roots.

I would like to interview (via email) someone who has performed similar experiments or is familiar with
similar research.

I would also appreciate any reference information you may know of and/or could send me.

Please reply to my email address laselva at interserv.com by September 13.

Thank you.

Jessica