Where to buy botanical equipment in UK?

Andrew Douglas amd
Thu Sep 21 07:45:01 EST 1995

HI,

I posted this before, but I'm not sure what happened to it.
Anyway, I got no replies.

I've recently been bitten by the botanical bug, but don't
know where to start or what to do.

Is the trend still towards collecting plants and creating
a herbarium, or is this now frowned upon, and replaced
by photography?

Also, I want to buy equipment?  A reasonable magnifying object.
Do people still use vasculums?  Are there any mail order companies
for such equipment, or places in the York area?

If anyone can give me some leads, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks,

Andrew Douglas.