Plant Database

Scott Ranger ranger at america.net
Wed Sep 27 16:06:06 EST 1995

I would like to begin a database of my floristic survey of
Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, as it is now all
in field note form.  I use Microsoft Access (a bit better than
a novice at it) and would like some help on how to set up the
database.  I'm wondering if maybe there are some
freeware/shareware/retail plug-ins for Microsoft Access that I
could obtain and save on a lot of work.

Anyone out there use Access for your plant database?  I'd sure
appreciate any help.

Thanks