Passiflora information

Juli S Biro jbiro at uoguelph.ca
Wed Sep 27 15:15:25 EST 1995

	My name is Juli and I am beginning my MSc in Horticulture at the
University of Guelph, in Ontario, Canada.  I will be studying Passiflora.  My
advisory commitee and I have not yet decided which aspects of Passiflora I
will be researching.  I may be looking at propagation methods, optimum
light levels, fertility, etc...  Before we can decide any of this, I must
gather as much information regarding Passiflora in general as possible.
Our library here has some excellent journal articles on this subject,
however, I have not found much in the way of general information, such as:
place of origin, number of species, and where to locate cuttings/seeds,
or both.
	I would greatly appreciate any information that you have
regarding Passiflora.  This could include book or journal titles, helpful
hints, or even e-mail addresses to "experts" on Passiflora.

	Thank you,
	     J. Biro