healthy workplaces

Herman J. Kuipers hemaku at
Thu Apr 4 00:00:18 EST 1996

On 2/04/96 6:38, in message <4jqehc$ivc at>, P Dansted
<pdansted at> wrote:

> Firstly, let me apologise if this is not the appropriate group for
> this question...I don't know who to ask.
> I have heard that plants in an office lead to a healthier workplace.
> We all like to have plants around us but if anyone could refer me to
> any studies that support this theory I would be very grateful.
> Please e-mail any responses.
> Thanks in advance
> Paul
> pdansted at

Hi Paul,

The study has been done by NASA, US. So pls check out there if you can find
something. The results of this study have been used in the Netherlands for
commercial campains in order to raise office use of plants.

 / ^ ^ \            HERMAN J. KUIPERS
[  0 0  ]   hemaku computing / finishing touch
 |  '  |           hemaku at
  \ ~ /