Need info resource for job interview

K. Kristian Whiteleather di624 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Sun Apr 7 08:51:03 EST 1996

I am preparing for my second interview with a local r&d department working
on pelleting and coating seeds.

In the first interview I performed extremely well, but would like to do
more background on the above procedure for the follow-up in two weeks.

Is there an agri-industry resource on the net to research existing and new
procedures for "cleaning", pre-germinating, pelleting and coating seeds for
sale to the industry?

TIA.

whiteleather
--
"Edible, adj. good to eat, and wholesome to digest, as a worm to
 a toad, a toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and