tobacco mutant seeds

anastaso at anastaso at
Tue Apr 9 13:36:11 EST 1996

Dear Netters,
  we are to mutagenise TOBACCO seeds and then select for the mutants

In order to map the position of the mutation we would need to tobacco

plants that carry known markers; ones that are known to reside at

particular chromosomes would be very usefull to our mapping effort.

Therefore may we ask anyone who has seeds from such plants to send

us some to the address mentioned below. Thank you for your help.

Elias Anastassopoulos,

Foundation of Research and Technology-Hellas

Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology

P.O.Box 1527, Heraklion, 711 10, Crete, HELLAS.

Fax # (081) 230469

email:anastaso at