IMPORTANT - BIOSCI Fundraising Update!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at NET.BIO.NET
Wed Apr 10 00:15:38 EST 1996

> Hi Dave:
> I really appreciate the fellows helping all the net communications over
> the world. We learn quite a lot and should have some kind of rewards and
> salute to those volunteers. Could we donate a bit freely? Please post the
> address for this purpose.
>
> Chen

Thanks for your interest in helping BIOSCI.  Currently we are trying
to raise funds by having companies sponsor ads on the BIOSCI WWW
pages.  We are a bit over half way to our goal.  If this strategy
doesn't get us to our funding goal, we might start seeking help from
individual donors, but our hope is that we will not have to resort to
this.

Thanks for your consideration though!

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson