Attenborough's Private Life of Plants on tape?

Monique Reed monique at
Fri Apr 12 08:36:18 EST 1996

In article <4kbnbf$91i at> wengland at (Wayne England) writes:
>I am looking to purchase Davod Atenborough's The Private Life of
>Plants on VHS though I don't know where to order it.  Anyone out there
>know where I can get the series?

You can order the series on 6 VHS cassettes from:

Facets Multimedia Inc.
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614

(I had their phone number, but I've lost it...  Chicago info should be able to
help you.)

It will run you abaout $79 plus postage, for a total of about $83.

I'm sure this is available elsewhere, but this is where we got ours.

Monique Reed
Herbarium Botanist
Biology Department
Texas A&M University