DHEA in olive oil

Michael Moore hrbmoore at rt66.com
Mon Apr 15 01:29:54 EST 1996

In article <31700CF9.4C36 at ping.be>, Philippe Luyten
<Philippe.Luyten at ping.be> wrote:

> Could you confirm that Olive oil contain DHEA or preDHEA ?
> If yes does it possible to use olive oil in place of Dioscorea extract
> or DHEA micronized? Where could I find litterature about that?
> Many thanks,
> have a good day,
> Philippe.

Despite misconceptions, confusion (and perhaps outright fraud) Dioscorea
"extracts" have NO DHEA or DHEA precursors (for humans at least).  It is
possible that Olive Oil does, but I seriously doubt it.

Michael Moore (hrbmoore at rt66.com)
     http://www.rt66.com/hrbmoore/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html
OR:  http://chili.rt66.com/hrbmoore/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html
All the SWSBM teaching and clinical manuals, over 1,000 Medicinal Plant images and class announcements can be obtained at my web site.